1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Heat the coconut oil and honey in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until just melted.
3. Mix the dry ingredients (except for the dried cherries) with the coconut oil and honey in a large mixing bowl until combined.
4. Bake for 30-45 minutes stirring every 5 minutes or so, until lightly browned.
5. Remove from the oven and mix in the dried cherries.
6. Allow the granola to cool completely before storing. Store in a mason jar or an air tight container in the pantry for 2-3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 6 months.