Spring Vegetable Frittata
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium-high. Add the asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes.
3. Add the broccoli and tomatoes; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes burst and the broccoli softens, 5 minutes more.
4. Whisk together the eggs, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and ½ teaspoon of the pepper.
5. Pour over the vegetables in the skillet and cook, stirring gently, until the eggs just begin to set, about 1 minute.
6. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and transfer the pan to the oven.
7. Bake until the center is set, 10 to 12 minutes.